Replacing the stone in your space can be very costly and time consuming. In most cases replacing stone is completely unnecessary. For a fraction of the cost in time and commitment, a properly trained restoration organisation like Stone Technique can return the surface to a beautiful finish and increase its life span. Restoration in some cases leaves the surface even better than the original installation, especially if a floor is taken flat.
- We offer external building cleans and can carry out full environmentally friendly cleans which will refresh the look of your building. Monoflexed scaffolding can be provided if necessary.
- Piazza cleaning. Removing ground in dirt from foot traffic, chewing gum removal, algae removal and prevention. Refreshing the area that greets your visitors on arrival.
- Floors. We can carry out all types of floor work from a clean, through
to a full diamond grind to give a floor a seamless "glassy" finish on stone resin or concrete.
- Vanity tops/Worktops. We can restore your sink units or worktops to their former glory putting colour and depth back in and leaving them glossy and maintainable.
- Repair Work. We can repair anything from cracks and chips to heavy wear and scratches.
- Faςades. We can bring the colour back to washed out fascias, pillars etc and hone using diamonds to your preferred finish.
- Graffiti removal. This can be carried out and then a sacrificial coating can be applied if required.
- Bespoke material requirements. We can supply, manufacture and carry out installation of chosen material whether it be a Limestone Doorstep, a Travertine Wet Room or Granite Worktops.
- Anti slip surface texturing and anti slip strip installation.
- Live tiles, resin injection through joint to secure loose or rocking tiles.
Regardless of your stone or hard surface, at some point a deep clean will be required. In fact, textured stone (flamed or honed finishes for example) and grout need to be deep cleaned on a regular basis. Since most stones, dirt and soils are all alkalis, they are attracted to each other, making cleaning difficult. Some stones also absorb liquids more than others and that makes them prone to staining, increasing the difficulty of cleaning them further.
Natural elements, harsh weather, wear and tear, improper cleaning, and numerous other hazards will deteriorate the appearance and structure of natural stone. Over a period of time all natural stone like marble, granite, slate and others will sustain some form of damage. Stone Technique understands that architects, homeowners and business owners alike want to preserve as much of the original design and material as possible when restoring fine commercial and residential properties. Stone Technique's natural stone restoration can accomplish that.
Natural stone restoration is a specialized field as techniques vary depending on the type of stone being restored. It takes years to become a competent technician to understand the different stones and what technique is best used on that specific material and application. Choosing the right equipment for each stone is critical to maintaining and restoring the original beauty of your stone while giving the stone more life and dexterity. At Stone Technique we have a large array of procedures to remove dirt and grime from slate, granite, marble, quartz and other stones like york, terrazzo and travertine to make it look like new. We understand that every project is different and needs to be assessed and treated accordingly. We can visit your business or home to give advice of how to get your surfaces to the standard you require.